Book Maxi Taxi is a private limousine transportation company offering quality services in Singapore.
By using our website, you are agreeing to accept the following terms and conditions:
- We own and operate this website and have the right to modify or update any of these terms and conditions. Before using our website, we request you to read them carefully.
- The following terms and conditions apply to private limousine services. Please note that we are not responsible for any information, content, image, video or message that you post to this website.
- The website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the content of these links. If you choose to access external links on this website, please do so at your own risk.
- We require passengers to make full payment for limousine service. You can check out our limousine transportation charges on the vehicle rates section. Payment is due at the time of service.
- If a passenger is guilty of inciting others to cause any kind of damage to a vehicle, they will be responsible for the repair / replacement charges.
- The use of illegal substances is strictly prohibited inside our vehicles. We have the right to take appropriate action against any driver or passenger who is found guilty of possessing or consuming illegal substances in any of our vehicles. Our goal is to provide safe, efficient and prompt transportation at all times.
- Passengers are requested to take care of their belongings. We are not responsible for items left in our vehicles.
- Our limousine transport service caters to 4 to 13 passengers. Please do not overload a vehicle beyond its seating capacity.
- If you wish to cancel a ride after booking it, please submit a cancellation request.